About the Artist

My photo
I received my degree in Fine Arts at the Central Washington University and now reside in Happy Valley, OR with my husband, daughter and son. I really enjoy sketching and oil painting most, but am also practiced in water color painting, photography, sculpting and ceramics. Recently I have been painting on canvas with acrylics and am enjoying the pace at which it dries. I am looking forward to my new business adventure to help people host their own paint nights. Please email me if this is something that you would be interested in doing!

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Blueberries

20" w x 24" t (25.25" w x 29.25" t with frame)
This 2007 painting was done during my pregnancy with my daughter. It originally started out as a different painting entirely. I was experiencing an emotional roller coaster having just moved to a new state, quitting my job, getting married, becoming a dog owner, getting pregnant. In the end, a beautiful paining was created that was a journey unto itself. It represents the seasons of the world and those of life in leering, vibrant colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment