About the Artist

My photo
I received my degree in Fine Arts at the Central Washington University and now reside in Happy Valley, OR with my husband, daughter and son. I really enjoy sketching and oil painting most, but am also practiced in water color painting, photography, sculpting and ceramics. Recently I have been painting on canvas with acrylics and am enjoying the pace at which it dries. I am looking forward to my new business adventure to help people host their own paint nights. Please email me if this is something that you would be interested in doing!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Fountain


18" w x 24" t (SOLD $200)
In August of last year we got the chance to do a little wine tasting in Leavenworth, WA at a winery named Eagle Creek. Outside there was an area to sit and enjoy your wine and cheese and next to all the tables was this small fountain. This painting is pure and gives the sense of what femininity is. The daintiness of the female figure and the use of the white and black to make all the shadows and curves gives a feeling of calm.

No comments:

Post a Comment